Monday, August 27, 2012

Notable quotable

I found this fragment in my files. I have no idea who said this, and I am sure I kept it for the Mike Sekowsky love at the end. Here it is:

 
Manhunter 2070 is the type of property that is really ripe for a revamp and reintroduction today, especially as a Vertigo or Wildstorm title. Starker is the kind of character I would love to see Grant Morrison or Mark Millar warp in their own inimitable styles. Unfortunately, I'm sure Manhunter 2070 is pretty far down on the list of "things to do" by most any creator nowadays. Which, I suppose, is a good thing - how does any artist nowadays follow up Mike Sekowsky?

Who indeed? Could it be.... I don't know... Buster Moody?


Too bad it's not real, and just part of the Relaunched series of wonderful speculations.

But I still wonder where that quote is from...

No comments:

Post a Comment