Monday, May 20, 2013

D&D Film Festival

So,  here's a collection of some D&D music videos, just because the game is on my mind, what with a new campaign coming up and all.

First is Tonight by Allie Goertz:


I should listen to more of this young woman's stuff: she's pretty good.

In response, we have Best Game Ever by Mikey Mason:

Mason can be a little over-the-top, but I find this and some of his other stuff pretty funny.

Finally, my favorite pair of Geek Girls, The Doubleclicks, with This Fantasy World:



Angela and Aubrey played a coffeehouse near me on their last visit to Seattle. If the fire marshal had come by, they would have shut the place down, it was that crowded. If you need geekcore music, these are the girls to come to.

Man, I wonder if the new campaign will have a bard...

No comments:

Post a Comment