Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Didn't make the cut

So, as I was pawing through my comics looking for JLA #200, which I never found, I decided to take the opportunity to organize a bit and weed out some stuff that I didn't want. Here's what's headed for the half-price bookstore (and you'll see some of them came form there):

I love me some Paul Chadwick but this was a little too weird for me.



I liked the concept of this but thought the execution was pretty pedestrian.



This never grabbed me at all, and I gave it three tries.



Extremely disappointing.



Okay, but I can;t imagine re-reading it.



This came on a good recommendation, and there is much to love about it. In the end, it was a little too self-conscious, and I quickly grew tired of the OMG-he-is-so-cool Shade.


Still holding on to Lady Cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment